#35 - Google Drive & List 2.0

Motto: Save ALL the things!

Due to my geolocational luck, I have recently had the pleasure of signing up for Google Fiber. Due to my extraordinary luck, the 1 terabyte of Google Drive storage offered with the internet service has already started for me. It has become official, I have more cloud storage than I do local storage (if you don't include my external hard drive and myriad of flash drives). With that, came a new opportunity, which I viewed (almost frustratingly) as a new obligation.


I had to change up my notetaking system.

A brief history of my notetaking strategies (insert a "and then" between each of these lines):
I used nothing.
I used a physical notebook.
I used Microsoft Word documents.
I used Microsoft OneNote.
I used Evernote. I used Microsoft OneNote.
I used Springpad.
I made a note on all possible systems comparing each, ad nauseam.
I used Catch.com.
I used Mircosoft Office + Dropbox.
I used Springpad.
I used Evernote.
I wrote about my notetaking frustrations.
I used OneNote & Evernote.
And now:
I use Google Drive + Google Docs & Microsoft Office.

If you have a terabyte of storage with one service, you use it. To misquote Loki, I am burdened with glorious power. I am fairly certain this will be my last ever iteration of a digital notetaking strategy. I will append this strategy later on, after I get myself a little nerd-organization gift later. I have other things to be spending money on first, though.

When I get my first dog I am naming it Loki, Thor, or Odin. He's going to be small, but not runty. Cute, but not too cute. Something like... I dunno, this

As an aside, I just wasted an hour looking at pictures of dogs on the internet.

I have done redid my Demetri Martin-esque list. I am calling it "The list 2.0" Here's a picture of the list I am carrying around:



The list above fits conveniently in a two-by-two square on standard printing paper because I'm awesome. For the record: I did terribly this week, except for Tuesday. Tuesday I did well. Next week I'm going to try to set the high-score.

Soon.

Top 5: Musicians/groups named after things that taste
5. Ice T
4. The Spice Girls
3.
Salt n' Pepa
2. Meatloaf
1. Vanilla Ice

Quote:
"Mark Twain never actually said half the stuff he gets quoted for"
    - Mark Twain -

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#258 - Feature: Notetaking Platform Anxiety

#42 - Life, The Universe, and Everything

#22 - It's my party and I'll cry to get attention.