#131 - Save the Date Video

Motto: In Two Weeks, Someone Will Make a New Year's Resolution Joke with the Punchline "1920x1080"

I wrote one post in the past month. If you asked why that is, I honestly wouldn't know what to tell you. I moved the Column down my priority list.

What I DID do instead?

Made this, for one:



That video took forever to put together. Worth it.

I've done several other things:

Saw family.
Saw friends.
Shopped for Christmas stuff.
Watched a couple of movies.
Started rewatching a couple of old TV favorites.
Played Battlefield.
Worked.
Worked out, like 3 times.

I kept busy.

I might go back to updating this every once in a while I suppose.


Top 5: Words I Usually Mispronounce
5. Turn (Churn)
4. Horror (use your imagination)
3. Anything that starts with a "G" or a "K", apparently.
2. Sure (Shore)
1. Poop (apparently I say this word funny somehow)


Quote:
“It's not your fault you're from Lebo”
- Melissa, when I asked her for help thinking of words I mispronounce -

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#258 - Feature: Notetaking Platform Anxiety

#42 - Life, The Universe, and Everything

#22 - It's my party and I'll cry to get attention.