#154 - Advantages & Android Wear

Motto: The Point of this Post is to Make You Hate Me


It was St. Patrick's day yesterday, and I think that's the one day of the year we all like to gather and give thanks. I recognize that I have a ton to be thankful for, seriously. The following is a non-exhaustive list of advantages with which I've been blessed:
  • I grew up in a household with both my parents. The whole upbringing turned out to be a sneaky way to teach me how to be part of a successful and happy relationship.
  • I was the youngest kid in the family... by several years. I learned how to schmooze people, but I also learned how to be independent. Also, my two older sisters absorbed most of the parental worries. I totally had it easy.
  • I am a white male. This shouldn't be an advantage in today's society, but it's part of the way people approach me and has surely affected the opportunities I've had.
  • I'm between 6'8" and 6'9" and possess at least a small amount of natural athleticism.
  • I have this face:
  • I graduated college with a degree in a highly marketable, very well respected field.
  • I have a fantastic set of friends. They are the best people in the world and that's why I'm friends with them. I'm lucky I found a way to make them stuck with me.
  • I'm engaged to the most beautiful, wonderful, and impressive person I've ever met.
  • Lastly: I live in a world with Google and Marvel movies.
Google just blew the lid off the wearable technospace. That word I just made up shouldn't distract you from just how important Google's announcement was today.

Android Wear is soon going to be a thing... and it looks fantastic.




Top 5: Disadvantages I also Have
5. I own a cat, but no dogs
4. Despite several attempts to learn, I have near zero swimming ability
3. The inability to choose what things I find extremely interesting
2. I have some sort of autoimmune disease that may or may not affect me for the rest of my life
1.  I also have this face:



Quote:
“I think women's basketball deserves more credit”
- Josh gave me this quote when I asked him for a quote -

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#258 - Feature: Notetaking Platform Anxiety

#42 - Life, The Universe, and Everything

#22 - It's my party and I'll cry to get attention.