#157 - GoPro Basketball Video

Motto: En Route, En Queue, In English


As Danielle pointed out to me this morning:

"No posts for three days?"
- Danielle -


She was right (which tends to happen). You might want to cry foul that I wasn't writing every day as per my 30 day challenge, but I retort to your imaginary argument with "I've written a few half posts that don't add together to any one whole post". Specifically, I've got several Top 5's en queue. I have another post en route. The will all be written in English.

I went to a completely empty gym with my completely empty-headed friend Nick. We made this video:




One thing I'd like to note - making that video was the first computer thing I've done on my actual computer since I got this Chromebook. It's been weeks since I needed a computer function that isn't readily doable in the cloud.

It's been too long since I've made a Fight Club reference in a Column. So the picture to go out on will be this:

If I had a Volkswagen Beetle, I'd name it "Marla".




Top 5: Projects I'm Waiting to Start
5. Moving the Life Tracker over to the "new" Google Sheets. This will introduce better performance, but also some compatibility issues I'll have to fix. 4. Using Duolingo to start learning Spanish with Melissa. 3. Installing a Linux distro on my laptop and Chromebook. 2. Learning Android development on said Linux distro. I'm still not sure what I want to make first, but I have a few ideas. 1. Husbandry.

Quote:
"Tungsten has the highest melting point of any element, but the Sun is one of the meltiest things in the Solar System." 
- Randall Munroe, from XKCD: What If? -

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#258 - Feature: Notetaking Platform Anxiety

#42 - Life, The Universe, and Everything

#22 - It's my party and I'll cry to get attention.