#48 - is a Weird Post.

Motto: Prevention is 16 times more effective than cure, by weight.

Working out: What happened? I have been throttling my workouts on a bi-weekly basis. Every other week I work out the amount that I aspire to... the remaining weeks I work out as much as the average* American does: None at all.


*this is average by mode, which is not my preferred averaging method.

Something I forgot to mention in my last post: I ordered the Nexus 4. Shipping is expected within the next 2 to 3 weeks, so hopefully I will get that before Christmas time.

Day 3 without Facebook or (copious amounts of) Reddit: I woke up this morning gasping for air. The cold sweat left its mark on the pillow where my face indention usually resides. I realized shortly after waking that it wasn't actually air that I was missing, it was stupid internet sites. Knowing sleep was no longer an option, I forced myself into the shower. I fought less than usual for a desirable temperature before taking in the water's warm then cold then hot then freezing then warm embrace. I hung my head in it. Looked down at the drain next to my foot and tried to imagine all the water swirling itself away were the minutes I had wasted, sitting, staring at a glowing rectangle. Somewhere, off in the distance, a dog barked.

I don't write much.

I updated my second-a-day video through December. So, watch that if you feel like it.

I'm going to leave this extra short and sweet. I'll also leave it a visual representation of my current progress in my fitness goals:



Top 5: Bands with the highest total playcount on my Windows Media Player
(note: this is not actually my preferred method of listening to music, so this is a worthless and flawed metric)
5. The Strokes
4. The Scott Pilgrim vs. the World Soundtrack (not a band, but it fits here)
3. The Black Keys
2. Ben Folds
1. Modest Mouse

Quote:
"So, we won science?"
    - Steven Colbert, after his guest said we found the last missing piece of particle physics we were looking for -

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#258 - Feature: Notetaking Platform Anxiety

#76 - Fitness. Life Tracking System. Video.

#49 - Full of Nerd