#100 - One Hundred

Motto: Things are Crazy, and Crazy is Good


It's been a long time since I've had a legitimate column update. There's a good reason for that - everything has changed.

Melissa's back.

My room is all different.

My free time is spent in a new, different, much less lonesome manner.

Work started taking more of my time, resources, and mental faculties.

Wedding plans are in the early stages.

Workouts have been two-tiered & double-sided.

My diet has changed.

I have to deal with a cat more often than I would like.

I've spent time with family; not so much my now family, but more of my soon family.

Many projects have been temporarily shelved.

Big plans are being formulated.

The amount of live music I listen to skyrocketed.

Google.

One of my best friends tied the knot.

I saw a group of some of my favorite people on the planet.

This is the 100th Column (on Blogger, at least).

There are still tons of things I want to write about.

I made this video.



Top 5: Photos from the Past 2 Weeks Without Context
5.

4. 


3.
2. 

1. 


Quote:
“Joline... What a stupid name for a dog. Well, I guess I named a chicken Barbra Walters”
- Robbie -

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#258 - Feature: Notetaking Platform Anxiety

#76 - Fitness. Life Tracking System. Video.

#49 - Full of Nerd