#123 - Disc Golf Video (and a Column)

Motto: Owed In Son

Today is Monday. Today is not Sunday. I didn't get my workouts done consistently last week. I'm going to lift as soon as I post this.

This post is going to be short. I'm mostly writing it to get the video that I made specifically for this post online. I like it. It's 30 seconds I cut together of the disc golf I played with cousin Jon.

Thor: The Dark World comes out in a little under four weeks. It's the last time we'll see Loki, as far as we know. Loki isn't going to be in The Avengers 2 (Age of Ultron).

Speaking of the Avengers: Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. is on TV. It's pretty cheesy. It seems like it's supposed to appeal to a more general public than comic book nerds. Either way, I'm recording it every week (thanks to Google Fiber).

In other news - the Nexus 5 comes out in... ugh. They still haven't announced that one. I'm very upset about it...


Random thought -

It seems like nobody on Saturday Night Live has been there for more than 2 years. I'm not sure if that's a good thing or a bad one.


I'm going to embed a photosphere I made right before Melissa's first concert as a full blown picture, then embed that video I referred to earlier.

That looks surprisingly bad. The actual photosphere doesn't have a black circle at the top and bottom; yet the embedded one seems to distort the image to force in the black circles. That's disappointing.



Update on the October Project so far - (added after the initial posting)

Avg. Calories: 3607 (up 1% from last time)
Avg. Protein: 178 (down 2%)
Missed Workouts: 4 (up by 1 cause I didn't work out before the 5K I ran)


I'll update the status of the project further with my next post.

Top 5: Worst Things about Cat People
5. They think their cats are interesting
4. They think their cats are interesting
3. They think other people want to hear stories about their cats
2. They think their cats have complex and unique personalities
1. They think their cats are interesting


Quote:
“You're Nobody's Favorite Person”
- my favorite insult -

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#258 - Feature: Notetaking Platform Anxiety

#22 - It's my party and I'll cry to get attention.

#42 - Life, The Universe, and Everything