#137 - Post about Posts

Motto: These Mottos Do Not Accurately Reflect Anyone's Actual Motto


Now that January has almost passed, let me tell you about my present plan for the future. This is about to get meta, folks.

At the beginning of each month, I plan on writing a column that both summarizes the previous month's 30 day challenge and announces the next one. In a few days, expect to see a post titled "Paleo is so last month" or something similarly childish. That post will be a subjective reflection upon my 30 Day Paleo Challenge coupled with an objective analysis of how it affected the data I record in my Life Tracking System. I plan on doing these analyses at or around the 1st of every month this year, summarizing the challenges Melissa and I are embarking on.

The Column is essentially becoming a very real part of the whole 30 Day Challenge project. It will be where I draw my official conclusions regarding the previous month's challenge; and it will be where I officially decide and announce my challenge for the next month.

Expect charts and figures.

Speaking of charts, here's a chart of the Column post frequency since the inception of the Blogger column format:



I made one post in March 2012.

Two posts in April 2012.

Then I posted very consistently, with a couple of months of one-post-per-week sprinkled in there from time-to-time.

At the end of last year, there were a couple of months that I didn't write much.

Interesting. I couldn't tell you why. Luckily I'm not obligated to do so.

Top 5: Big Changes Coming Up (from far-away to coming soon)
5. I'm going to be married
4. I'm going to switch roles within my current job - everything about what I do each day will be different
3. I am going to move into Mission
2. I am going to move out of Missouri, which I'm very excited about
1. I am going to start a new 30 Day Challenge


Quote:
“It's like a Russian nesting doll of 'no's”
- This American Life -

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#258 - Feature: Notetaking Platform Anxiety

#42 - Life, The Universe, and Everything

#22 - It's my party and I'll cry to get attention.