#152 - Continuing Education

Motto: Not Sure


I have no plans for this post. It's 10PM. At some point in time over the past 3 weeks 10PM became my bedtime. I'm tired, tired in a way I don't normally feel. Could be stress from the new job. Could be a body tired of fighting off infection - everybody I know has been sick over the past 2 to 3 weeks. It could be anything. All I know is I went from having trouble falling asleep at night to having trouble staying up past 11.

Melissa and I are getting married in one month and seventeen days. It's hard to believe it's real. You plan something for months. Then it happens. You are there. 

Then you were there.

Then what?

I've got a lot to learn.

Also - I've got a lot I want to learn... and a lot I want to do. I look forward to the future. You could probably say I'm antsy.

Antsy, and tall.

Guess which one I get asked about more often.

I'm not sure what this was. If it sucked reading, I apologize. I'm supposed to write something every day. Today should have been a Moleskine day, but it's too late for that.

The picture to go out on - a look at the wall in my parents' living room:


Top 5: Projects I'm Going to Start after the Wedding
5. Look into graduate school. Figure out what I want to do to formally further my education.
4. Android development. I want to build something. I almost don't care what.
3. Relearning what I learned in college through a long, long process of review, research, and writing. I want to learn things, then explain them on paper in such a way that I'd understand them if I were my own audience.
2. Loading a Linux distro onto my Chromebook and onto my full laptop. Then learn computers.
1. Stretch goals: Learn Spanish. Learn piano.


Quote:
“Life is the long, slow process of trying to figure s**t out.”
- I read this somewhere -

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#258 - Feature: Notetaking Platform Anxiety

#42 - Life, The Universe, and Everything

#22 - It's my party and I'll cry to get attention.