#214 - Marvel Event, Avengers News, Google Fit, What a Day

Motto: Rare Day


This is going to be a short post. It's late and my computer's dying. I just wanted to write a quick post and say this one thing:

TODAY
WAS
AWESOME

I knew it was going to be cool. There was a Marvel event, a new episode of Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D., and a sneak preview of The Avengers: Age of Ultron.

After that preview leaked online & Marvel decided to publish it early (see my previous post for more), they decided they were going to give us, the S.H.I.E.L.D. watching fans, a little bit extra. They gave us a scene from the movie. It was glorious.

The Marvel event was an announcement of every movie between now and 2019. They blew away everyone's expectations with their announcements.


Is it 2019 yet?

I am so happy to witness all this in my life.

After all that craziness, I go to Reddit to find out what the hivemind has to say about the movie announcements and what do I find? News of Google Fit!

Google unexpectedly and without announcement made Google Fit completely live. It's early on, but I really like what I'm seeing. I see great, great things in the future. Check the Top 5 for more.


Top 5: Changes Google Fit Will Bring
5. When I get a chance to look into the developer information, I'll have the Life Tracker automatically populated with data from Google Fit.
4. Probably a new sleep tracker app that syncs with the fit cloud.
3. Likely a new diet tracker app that syncs with the fit cloud.
2. Perhaps a new workout app that syncs with the fit cloud.
1. Tons more automation. A beautiful interface. Bringing my Life Tracker (or parts of it) directly to my wrist.


Quote:
“Joe, you got a tattoo of the hulk smashing through a wall, and it had a really deep quote too”
- Jon, describing a dream he had -

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#258 - Feature: Notetaking Platform Anxiety

#22 - It's my party and I'll cry to get attention.

#42 - Life, The Universe, and Everything