#275 - THINGS ARE GOOD

Motto: IN AND OUT

This is going to be a super quick update before the Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. midseason finale. I'm very excited for that.

I'm very excited about everything right now. I'm really happy about my recent transition. Things are going better than I could have expected. 

I took part in a friend's biannual family Christmas bash last weekend. It was also great. It's so cool they do that. I aspire to be that cool.

Weirdly almost every single card in my wallet is changing all at once for different reasons. My ID will stay the same... but that's about it. It's weird that several things that almost never change are all changing simultaneously for different reasons.

The picture to go out on:


Top 5: Other Things that are Great That I Didn't Even Mention
5. My wife is very close to being done for the first semester of grad school
4. I've been sleeping better, waking easier, falling asleep easier
3. AGENTS OF SHIELD IS ON I GOTTA GO
2. I've been working out very consistently
1. I've made a bunch of new friends


Quote:
"I have no such nook"
- Travis -

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#258 - Feature: Notetaking Platform Anxiety

#76 - Fitness. Life Tracking System. Video.

#42 - Life, The Universe, and Everything