#276 - THINGS ARE STILL GOOD

Motto: BUM BUM BUM, BUM BUMBUM, BUM BUMBUM, BWAM BWAM BWAM BWAM BWAMBWAM, BWAM BUH BWAM. DUHHHH DUH DUH DUH DUH DA DUHDUHDUH

To set the scene: I'm watching a Star Wars with my wife while I write this. You might say "Aaron! Don't write a Column while you're watching Star Wars! Pay attention!" But I assure you, I'm only writing this during the prequel trilogy.

Things have been very different since my recent career switch. I'm happy to say that things are better in just about every way. I am glad to go to work on Monday. I'm happy to be at work. I find myself enjoying doing the work. I like the people. I like the routine I've developed. I'm very optimistic for the long term path my recent change has put me on.

Samuel L Jackson is awesome in everything. He puts the "win" in "Mace WINdu".

Also, Jar Jar Binks truly is annoying. I know it's completely unnecessary to say at this point... but this is my first time really getting to see how terrible he is first hand. 

I've gotten the chance to see a lot more of my friends lately. I'm a big fan of seeing friends. Here shortly will be Christmas vacation - where I will get to see more friends and family. I couldn't be more excited about it.

I was sick for a while. Then I got better. Melissa got sick for a while. Now she's better.

My "Aaron things" are slightly more difficult to keep up with, given my new situation. I'm more mentally engaged at work. I've been doing a great job utilizing my time. I have less time to dedicate to writing, Life Tracking, and doing 30 Day Challenges... but it's a compromise I'm more than happy to make. Things are going well.

Alright. I'm going to go back to watching full-time. I got tons of pictures to share. Check out below!

Top 10: Things in My Phone's Gallery
10. This is the view I've had on my way out the door to work lately:

9.  I turned 10,000 days old! We celebrated!


8. The best time since last time: 


7. I felt terrible during not only the taking of this photo - but this whole day:

6. My dad showing Alex how balloons work:

5. Melissa got Loki & Thor a couple of festive costumes (that they hate):

4. It's so nice having a camera that can take photos in low light (and Spectre was okay):


3. My niece Kate is adorable: 



2. Last night's fire pit fire in slow-motion:


1. The final play from the Chief's game:

Quote:
"Did ya hear about this thing now? Huge movie coming out - huuuge movie. It's called 'Star Wars: the Four Jamaicans'."
- Second-Hand News Correspondent Anthony Crispino from Saturday Night Live -

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#258 - Feature: Notetaking Platform Anxiety

#42 - Life, The Universe, and Everything

#22 - It's my party and I'll cry to get attention.